Features:- Horizontal zoom - Improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor.
- Piano roll - Vertical zoom now possible & notes include properties view.
- Note handle - On note selection to rescale length
- Piano roll wave-display - Align notes to audio events.
- Magic lasso - Circle mouse around Notes or Clips to make a selection.
- Autosave / Autobackup - See F10 File options.
- Browser Autohide - See the Browser menu options.
- Lock Playlist tracks to clips - Right-click on Playlist tracks to lock and mimic Bock-tracks.
- Shift + Mouse Wheel - Move Channels, Mixer Tracks, Playlist Tracks & Patterns
Notable fixes/changes in FL Studio 9.5 •Larger mixer view & waveform metering - The Mixer View options include 'Wide tracks' and 'Waveforms'.
- Individually sizable Playlist tracks - Any or all Playlist tracks can now be resized by dragging on the divider between the name areas. Individual tracks can also be locked at a desired size.
- Live Playlist marker types - Playlist markers can be set to Loop, Pause or Skip for innovative live performances.
- 64 bit plugin support - The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit 'Bridged' mode.
- Improved memory management - Two changes have been made to lower demands on FL Studio's memory allocation. ?1. 32 & 64 Bit VST plugins can be opened in 'Bridged' mode that runs the plugin and its memory allocation in a separate process.
?2. Audio Clips & Sampler Channels Keep on disk option now opens the sample in a separate memory allocation.
- Improved audio options - ASIO: 'Mix in bufferswitch' and 'Triple buffer' may improve performance with some ASIO drivers. ASIO/Primary Sound: Revised 'Playback tracking' options to help with alignment of visual & recorded events where soundcard problems exist.
- Fully automatic PDC - The default for new projects, automatic Plugin Delay Compensation updates the PDC settings when changes are detected.
- Piano roll transport control - Editing in the Piano roll while in Song mode will now move the Playlist transport in sync with the Piano roll.
- Ctrl+B (Clips & Notes) - Duplicates selection, zoom-range, all (no selection).
- Piano roll - Rounded notes view.
- Left-Shift resize splits - Works on Clips in the Playlist or notes/chords in the Piano roll.
What's New in Version 12.1.2:Additions and changes:
- New and improved Video Player plugin
- Update main window caption when project title is edited
- Launchpad MK2 support
- Shortcut for stretch on/off in playlist is now Shift+M instead of Shift+S
Bugfixes:- Fixed cursor for slip tool - when not over a clip - from "brush" to "pen"
- Ignore search paths that have been disabled in Plugin Manager
- Cloned channels no longer cut themselves (if the original channel didn't either)
- Fixed loading generator from "more plugins" window after fast scan
- Fixed updating mixer track selectors when moving tracks
- 3xOsc: fixed sound of analogue saw shape (64bit)
- Control Surface: fixed scaling of controls
- Newtone: fixed crash getting date from file
- Sytrus: fix for crash with LP2 filter
- Sytrus: fixed waveshaper sound (64bit)
- Video Player: fixed playback when FL counts down before playing
Install notes:- OFF THE INTERNET
- Install the software (requires 1.2GB of free disk space)
- The installation does not run the program
- Add an entry to the system registry (FLRegKey.reg file)
- LOCK PROGRAM FIREWALL (IMAGE-LINE folder)
- Turn on the Internet
- Run the program